Friday, January 20, 2012

50% off personalized mug - great gift idea!!

With Mother's day and Father's fast approaching these would make PERFECT gifts!! I made one for my husband last year and he was amazed at how cool it looked. I was able to put pictures of all 5 kids on one side and a lovely message on  the other side. He still uses it and the pictures and message are as bright as the day I bought it!! I put it in the dishwasher and have had no issues with fading. This gift is awesome as part of a gift basket (I suggest coffee and biscotti) or even by it's self. Definitely a high quality product. To get the 50% discount go to the link below.

http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBPGVdBAZdBOAB8fi9ANswVdrPP/doc.html?email=kelly.mckinney@hilton.com

Have fun with this!! I loved creating my husband's.

No comments:

Post a Comment