Monday, August 6, 2012

Momming on a Budget LOVES Five Finger Tees

Five Finger Tees are hot graphic tees that are bound to be a hit for your kids back to school wardrobe. Graphics tees are at the top of every teens back to school list this year and Five Finger Tees has a huge selection of hilarious retro and modern pop culture references. I ordered this funny (and true) shirt for my twelve year old. I'm sure many parents out there can relate:
                                                                                                                         
How many teens would love to rock this on campus this year??!!
And Five Finger Tees is super easy on our wallets too. With there $6 daily steals and low priced regular items you can fill your back to schoolers closets with out emptying your bank account.

For more information:


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.






No comments:

Post a Comment