Thursday, August 16, 2012

Momming on a Budget loves It's T-Shirt Time

 Hot graphic tees are what our kids are wearing. Send your teen back to school in what they want! These hip, hot new styles and hilarious comments are exactly what you r teen needs to express them self stylishly.

I got my middle schooler this funny "ha-ha" of a shirt for this new school year. He was crazy over it, and it fit his personality to a tee!!



Too funny and not too crude for school. And the price?? Less than half the the graphic tees I see in these trendy retail stores!

So if you are scrambling to get the right look for your back to schooler head over to It's T-Shirt Time and keep them in style and under budget!!

For more information:

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Just wondering who the winner was of your Istencils giveaway that ended August 11th. The post said the winner would be announced August 12th, but I couldn't find an announcement.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete