Friday, July 20, 2012

Beba Bean, Laugh. Love. Baby.

This adorable clothing line for our littlest cuties is full of tons of adorable, simple yet modern outfits to keep our babies comfy all day. The selection is geared toward comfy, happy babies.

I got the Bamboo Sacque in Pink seen below:



I love the design! It gives you diaper access and keeps baby's little tootsies warm with no need for booties. The best part is it's easy to put on the baby... no fuss!!

With selections like:




How could you go wrong??

Check out these and other adorable goodies for YOUR adorable goodie at Beba Bean!

For more information:



I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment