On my search for all natural food products and snacks, I have stumbled across the diamond mine that is Food Should Taste Good. These lovely, light, crunchy, flavorful chips truly bring new life to the light snacker! They have flavors that I have never heard of for chips before. Flavors like Sweet Potato, Olive, Jalapeño, Lime, Cantina, The Works!, Chocolate, Toasted Sesame, Hemp, Jalapeño with Cheddar, and Hatch Chile.. As well as a brand NEW line of Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips with 4 classic flavors: Original, Barbeque, Salt & Pepper, and Salt & Vinegar.
Really?? Could anyone ask for more?
From Fodd Should Taste Good:
In case you aren’t familiar with our product our all natural chips are made from real, simple ingredients. All of our chip varieties are free of cholesterol, preservatives and trans fat, and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified Kosher and Gluten Free, lower in sodium, and are a good source of dietary fiber.
Healthy snack defined!
You can actually see REAL grains on the chips!
This is one chip I can feel good about packing in my kids' lunches. No greasy fingers here!
For more information:
Want to win 5 flavors of Food Should Taste Good chips??
Mandatory entry: Go to the website for Food Should Taste Good and let me know what 5 flavors you will choose should you win, don't forget to leave your email address.
· 1 Entry: Like Food Should Taste Good on Facebook
· 5 Entries: Re-blog about this giveaway, comment with a link to the post.
· 2 Entries: Subscribe to my blog at Momming on a Budget (Already a subscriber? Leave a comment telling me)
· 1 Entry: Enter a current Momming on a Budget giveaway (1 entry per giveaway entered)
· 2 Entries: GFC Follow Momming on a Budget
· 1 Entry: Tweet about this giveaway (including the post link) up to 3X daily at least one hour apart: 1 entry per tweet.
Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM on August 10th, 2012.
Winner will be announced on August 11th, 2012.
Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Winner will chosen at random using the Random Number Generator on Random.org.