Wednesday, July 18, 2012

High Quality, Low Cost Graphics from VINYL DISORDER!!!


I am always looking for new ways to perk up the common areas in my home. On my extensive online search I stumbled across Vinyl Disorder, a custom car and wall vinyl graphic website. I had never tried vinyl decals before so I was a bit worried about the application process, but these nifty decals are super easy to apply and come with great instructions along with a tool for application!

I ordered a wall decal for my living room. It is the "Classic Quote" decal seen here


I just loved the font and the saying! It is perfect for an empty space above our entertainment center that I have been desperate to fill.

They have an absolutely stellar variety of Classic Wall Quotes to choose from! Like these:


                  Beautiful!!                  



Vinyl Disorder does decals fro more than walls. They also offer a large inventory of custom windshield, laptop, desk, and auto decals for whatever your needs are. I'm sure you would expect something this detailed and elegant to be pricey right? Not the case at all!! In fact, most of the designs on Vinyl Disorder's site start at $10.00, and as an added bonus, they offer FREE shipping on orders exceeding $50!!


BAM!

Get your own custom vinyl decal at Vinyl Disorder today!!

For more information:

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment